Details of Amulets ;
- Tok Raja Amulet 2505 (Taorit) Wat Uttamaram
- Made by Phor Than Bun
- Product Description
- Year 2012
- :This amulet is for wealth,Lucky,Protection, rich and good luck attraction.Full Magic Power for Good luck, More acquisition, More wealthy,High protection against all evil, High protection against all dangerous from Accident and Weapon,and Other as requested.
- ::::Life protection, Power, Wealth, Prevent Dark Magic and Evil Spirits, Danger Obstacle cease, Attraction lucky and money, Give merciful, without poor, Triumphantly, Loving Kindness, Harm proof, Avoid from danger, Change Bad Luck to Good Luck, Bring Prosper to Business, Bring Lucky and Happiness, Wishes be Fulfilled.
- :::Thai Buddhist Amulet Power Can Help And Improve More Better Your Life To Do Anything Smoother And Easy .
- Help The Owner More Get Better Anything That Your Wish And Hope .
- Help And Protection Owner Change Bad Situation To Good.
The late Tok Raja is one of the famous Thai Chief Abbots of Kelantan state of Malaysia, followed by another famous Than Chau Khoon known as Ah Kong. Every year during the Kathina celebration, their temple, Wat Uttamaram, Kg. Teresek, Pasir Mas in Kelantan are swarmed with devotees from all over Malaysia, Singapore,Vietnam.Hong Kong, China and the Southern part of Thailand. The current Chief Abbot of this temple is Phrakhru Udomdhamma Patibhano. Wat Uttamaram is one of the oldest and prettiest Thai temples in Kelantan. It is colorful, has fanciful flame-like upturned roof ridges, and an orange and green multi-tiered roof. Large dragons entwine the verandah columns. The temple is definitely a magnificent piece of building that is worth a visit besides viewing or renting of amulets or images.
Tok- Grandfather in Malay
Raja- King in Malay
Luangpor = Venerable
Phra- Buddha in Thai
Pit- Close in Thai
Tah- Eye in Thai
Wat- Temple in Thai