Phra Vicaranayanamuni พ่อท่าน มิตร สีลคุโณ (Than Mith)
05. – Chau Khun Khron Rian Kao This Than Kong Rian Kao commemorative coin/ medal by late Chao Khun Mit was made and consecrated in BE 2516 / 17/ 18 (1972- 1974). It was made by Chao Khun Mit and co-blessed by both Chao Khun Chan – Chao Khun Mit ( Phor Than Mit at that time). Chao Khun Mit said that this rian was made in 3000 pcs and were divided evenly with late Chao Khun Chan – 1500 pcs each. 1500 pcs were then kept by Chao Khun Mit. Years after that Chao Khun Mit brought this Rian Kao to Singapore and some were kept in Wat Peyaram, Tangkak. Before releasing to the devotees, Chao Khun Mit had re-blessed it personally for at least 3-PHANSA. That is why the date of releasing this rian to public is uncertain – BE1516/17/18. This is because during those 3 years some of this rian were distributed by Chao Khun Chan whereas the rest of 1500 pcs where only distributed by Chao Khun Mit after BE2518. This Than Kong Rian Kao getting its popularity and the renting price for this rian is fast raising and hitting a steep climbing. In Kelantan per se, if you ask any amulet dealers / brokers you are extremely lucky if you are charge an amount of below RM450 for a piece of this Rian Kao by Chao Khun Mit-Chao Khun Chan. Most of the dealer will at least offer you RM750 and above for the perfect piece of this Rian Kao. This Rian Kao is sought after by Bangsek’s Phra Kreung & Kreung Lang diehard as a substitution of the BE 2488 and BE2502 batches. The BE2488 batch is the very 1st official rian by late Chao Khun Khron made as a commemorative medal in conjunction with the Chao Kannak Yai Rak Kelantan – title as a Chao Khun by late DYMM Sultan Ibrahim ibni Almarhum Sultan Muhammad IV on 10 April BE 2488. The BE 2488 Rian Kao – WITHOUT the EXCESS METAL on the LEFT CHEEK and JAW ! The BE 2502 Rian Kao – with excess metal on the left cheek and jaw is the 2nd batch. Comparison of the BE2488 and BE2502 batch of Rian Kao. adapted & adopted from http://www.mir.com.my/leofoo/Thai-amulets/RockRaymond/TukRaja/index.htm Friend of mine used to share a great story on this Chao Khun Mit-Chao Khun Chan BE 2516 / 17 / 18 Rian Kao. Working in Singapore but residing in Johor. My friend has to travel daily to Singapore for his job. His taking his same route for almost 5 years. In 2012, he’s involved in FATAL accident that nearly killed him. His motorcycle collided head to head with the oncoming car and his machine was pinned under the collided car before thrown off from his machine and being knocked by another bike from the opposite lane. He only suffered with a minor cut and bruise. He said this Rian Kao by Chao Khun Mit – Chao Khun Chan have had saved his life !
06. – Chau Khun Khron Taorit Wanj This Than Kong Taorit Wanj was made and consecrated by Chao Khun Mit and co-blessed by Chao Khun Chan in BE 2511 (1968 / 1969). This batch of taorit wanj was rare and was made in limited numbers, distributed only among Than Kong close looksiks and devotees. This taorit was ONE of the great creation of SAM CHAO KHUN because it was made by using the combination of various auspicious and sacred materials by SAM YAMUNEEs – by 3 Chao Khun. The material used are; 108 wanj gathered by Chao Khun Chan and Than Mit, the leftover wanj by late Than Kong, Than Kong’s shaved hair, Phong ( ashes that made into powder ) from Than Kong cremation site, holy water from Than Kong namboon jar and left over resin made by Than Kong for his Pidnar Bhagawan. The feature photo is the back view of Than Kong taorit with late Chao Khun Chan’s Civorn. Close-up of Than Kong’s hair and sacred materials ( as mentioned above ) stuffed on the base and Than Kong’s crossed legs.
07. – Chau Khun Khron Taorit 05 This HTF Than Kong Taorit 05 was made and consecrated by Chao Khun Mit BE 2542 ( 1999 ). This batch of taorit was was made only 1000 pieces. This taorit was made by using sacred yants and left over metal and yant sheets by the late 2 YAMUNEEs – by 2 Chao Khun. This Than Kong Taolit was made using the same mould / block used by Than Kong in making his BE2505 taolit. Nowadays, this HTF taolit is sought after as the LAST GREAT CREATION of 05 Bangsek’s Taolit series by Bangsek’s Chao Khun Lineages – SAM YAMUNEEs ( SAM CHAO KHUN ). After this 05 batch of creation in BE 2541/2542 the rest of the 05 Taolit series was made by present Wat Uttamaram abbot – Than Boon.
08. – Mai Kru Pakka Mai Kru Pakka was made around BE2518 ( 1975 ) for his SUPERIOR devotees. This batch of Mai Kru Pakka was made in limited numbers. Most of the pakka owned by his Close Superior devotees who works as / hold a higher rank / post in organisation including armies and police officers. This batch of pakka possess a superb power of MAHA AMNAJ, KHLEW KHAD and ANTARAI PLOD PAI .
09. – Thid Sermorn Khad Eow This batch of special waist takrut was made for his close disciples and only a few were made. Chao Khun Mit personally hand inscribed these 5 pieces takrut according to late Than Kong 12 / 14 pieces takrut which were made mostly for his phor mor looksit. This 5 pieces takrut are the combination of the MAHA AMNAJ, KHLEW KHAD, ANTARAI PLOD PAI, KHONGKRAPAN CATRI and METTA MAHASANEH MAHANIYOM.
10. – Takrut Khongkhraparn Cahtri Takrut Maha Ud & Khongkhraparn Cahtri by late Chao Khun Mit in BE2541 / 42 and was released to the devotees in BE2542. This takruts were blessed at the same grand Phutapisek in BE2542 amulets series. 5 pieces of the Khongkrapan takrut. i.
Khata for this Khongkrapan Takrut; ” Om ……. Haiy Khongprapan Tik. …… ( incomplete khatas ! )
11. – Phra Pidnar Mahalarp Phra Pidta Mahalarp with KRING – with a rattling sound while shaking. This Pidta mahalarp was factory base made, this pidta was MADE by ORDER by CK Mit in early BE2543 ( 2000 ). This Factory Custom Mould was made by late Chao Khun Mit request. The design was approved and the production processes was followed closely by his Kammakan on behalf of CK Mit. Although it’s from factory base pidta, it’s highly sought after nowadays as the VHTF Chao Khun Mit’s 139 Pidnar Bhagawan is hard to obtain.
12. – Self -Potrait Locket This self-Potrait locket was made and properly blessed by late Chao Khun Mit in BE 2542 (1999) together with Than Kong and Than Chan self-portrait. This locket getting its popularity among Bangsek’s amulets collectors and the price is steep and keep on climbing. In BE2542 this locket was opened for thamboon only at RM39 but nowadays the renting price is beyond our expectation ! The only reason for steep climbing of the renting price is GORENG a.k.a FRYING — PROPAGANDA ! Hahahahaha, non other than because of Dollars and Cents ! The irresponsible and naïve dealer giving a false claimed by tossing up the story. They claimed that, this locket was added / stuffed with Than Kong & Than Chan bone ashes and the remaining / left over of Than Kong’s Chan Mark ( chewed betel leaves ). Late Chao Khun Mit had once enlightened me on this, Chao Khun Mit said………… ” This is my self-portrait locket and this is not Than Kong and Than Chan’s locket. What do u expect to be inserted inside the locket ?” Friend of mine used to ask me, where do I get such a vast information regarding Chao Khun Mit Phra Kreung & Kreung Lang ? When did I meet late Chao khun Mit ? Hahahahaha, what a KILLING questions again !! FYI, it’s neither a POPPYCOCK article, a FOLKORE post, nor a COMICAL sharing. I have gathered the PRIMARY sources / information on Chao Khun Mit’s stuffs for years, during his life time we have met several times at My Grandpa a.k.a Phor Mor Keaw’s Samnak & Wat Batu 3. Those times, late Chao khun Mit had frequently visited Phor Mor Keaw when he came back from Wat Uttayammuni, Singapore. Why do late Chao Khun Mit visited and sometimes put a night there ? Let’s it remains unsolved and only Mor Keaw and Than Mit know bout it. We used to have a great conversation when we met at Phor Mor Keaw’s Samnak and later Mor Keaw used to share the superb stories on the miracle stories told by late Chao Khun Mit to him before reaching Parinibanna in 1999. The SECONDARY sources was gathered from late Chao Khun Mit Looksik and Look Yom who followed and stayed with him for almost 20 years. These Looksik & Look Yom have enlighten me on some of the information shared including the real story behind the Rian Kao BE 2516-18 medal and Phra Pidnar Bhagawan 139.